American Woman

01 02 03 04
05 13 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 52
53
 
White Denim Levi's® Shorts - ASOS Marketplace
Red Heels - Primark
 
Ok so yes its freezing out there and as you can see my pins are in serious need of a suntan however, it looks as though there will be no sign of Spring until after Easter! 
 
There have been so many bloggers posting their gorgeous summer outfits so its nice to see that its not just me wearning my summer attire with sub zero temperatures out there.  I don't know about you lot but I certainly hate wearing layers or any clothing that is associated with winter so I really am dying to pack all my winter bits right at the back of my wardrobe.
 
This gorgeous Missguided shirt I actually bought last year to go with my blue Jeffrey Campbell's however the blue's didn't exactly match which is why I bought these little red heels from Primark which were a bargain! 
 
My love for denim meant that I had to get either white shorts or white jeans so ended up buying these white Levi's® off of ASOS Marketplace and then bought some white Jamie jeans from Topshop and no doubt it would've been more appropriate to wear the jeans in this weather however as I am fed up with trying to cover every inch of my body in this weather I thought to hell with it!  I am gonna get my pins out!
 
Oh yeah baby!
 
Ha!
 
 
 
♥ XOXO ♥

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...